Ford Lio Ho, a Ford Motor Co. joint venture in Taiwan, has begun exporting completely built-up Ford Escape cross/utility vehicles to Asia/Pacific markets. The recent shipment of 500 Escapes establishes Ford Lio Ho as Taiwan’s first volume exporter of CBUs to outlying markets, including Japan, Australia and New Zealand. Escapes sold in China, where they are called Mavericks, still will be imported from the U.S. Ford Lio Ho, which currently builds both Ford and Mazda Motor Corp. ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Ford Lio Ho Begins Exporting Escape CUVs" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642