Ford Div. is looking to sell 110,000 F-Series pickup trucks in the month of July, following rival Chevrolet Silverado’s record-setting performance in June. Ford Motor Co.’s F-Series lineup has long been the king of pickups, racking up 23 straight years as the best-selling vehicle in the U.S. and continued leadership in 2005. However, General Motor Corp.’s banner sales month, prompted by its successful “GM Employee Discount for Everyone” incentive, led Silverado to 109,359 deliveries. The ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Ford Looks to Deliver 110,000 F-Series in July" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642