DEARBORN, MI – Reducing complexity is key to Ford Motor Co.’s turnaround, the company’s top executive says at an event here in recognition of his first year on the job. Since taking his post last September, Alan Mulally, president and CEO, has stressed the importance of simplifying the auto maker’s massive global operations. Everything from personnel to factories, vehicle architectures and the number of option packages offered on a particular car or truck is being streamlined. "The ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Ford Looks to Simplify Across Board" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642