SAO PAULO – Ford Brasil Ltda. President Antonio Maciel Neto has turned pitchman in television ads here, as the auto maker looks to continue increasing market share in Brazil. Neto’s latest TV offer promises car shoppers $65 for test-driving a new Ford at an authorized dealership. The ad, which includes shots of the auto maker’s new factory in Camacari Bahia, notes that Ford has enjoyed the biggest market share increase of late of any major manufacturer in the country. The cash offer is ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Ford Makes Pitch for Bigger Market Share in Brazil" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: firstname.lastname@example.org or phone: (248) 799-2642