Managers at Ford Motor Co.’s Dagenham, U.K., plant are found by a government employment tribunal to be guilty of harassing an Asian worker. Shindra Nagra, who is of Indian descent, says he was harassed for three years before leaving the engine plant in 1999. Nagra says a group of employees once walked out, saying they didn’t want to work with him because he was Asian, and a supervisor kicked away some of his food and made derogatory comments about it. A manager confirmed complaints of ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Ford Managers Found Guilty of Harassment" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642