The surviving family of two people killed in a Ford Explorer rollover is suing Ford Motor Co. and Michelin & Cie for wrongful death in Texas state court. A husband and wife were killed in January 2000 when their ’95 Explorer suffered a blowout and rolled over in Monterrey, Mexico. Ford refutes any liability, saying driver error was to blame for the accident. Michelin says its tires are safe. Previous rollover cases against Ford and Bridgestone/Firestone Corp. have found the tire ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Ford, Michelin Sued for Rollover Death" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: firstname.lastname@example.org or phone: (248) 799-2642