Ford Motor Co.’s Model U concept, unveiled at the North American International Auto Show in Detroit, is a family vehicle that needs cultivation as much as assembly. Model U is powered by 2.3L I-4 internal combustion engine that runs on hydrogen. Dubbed by Ford the “Model T of the 21st Century,” the Model U is green not from cradle to grave, but from cradle to cradle, the auto maker says. In other words, it features materials that never enter the waste chain. Consider the ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Ford Model U is Full of Beans, and Corn and Sunflower Seeds" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642