DETROIT – Executive Chairman Bill Ford pours water on arguments Ford Motor Co. may find itself at a competitive disadvantage when General Motors Corp. and Chrysler LLC regain their footing with significantly less debt on their balance sheets. “I like our position,” he tells journalists after addressing the National Summit here, where he also calls for a national industrial policy. Unlike its cross-town rivals, Ford has not drawn on taxpayer loans to keep its operations humming during ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Ford More Nimble, Focused than GM, Chrysler, Bill Ford Says" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: firstname.lastname@example.org or phone: (248) 799-2642