More Stories Since this time last year, pro-diesel industry rhetoric has rapidly and palpably accelerated. It reached a peak when Chrysler Group President and CEO Dieter Zetsche announced in December that his company would sell a diesel-powered Jeep Liberty in the U.S. beginning in 2004. This, following a public indication from the powerful California Air Resources Board that it’s preparing to re-evaluate its longstanding conviction that diesels are not good for air ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Ford Motor Co. 6L Power Stroke OHV V-8 Turbodiesel" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642