Struggling to get a handle on a February rife with unusual circumstances, Ford Motor Co. is withholding its second-quarter production plan. “February was a challenging month,” says Jim O’Connor, group vice president-North America marketing, sales and service. “Plagued by uncertainty and paralyzing weather – no wonder consumer confidence slipped. Considering all that, our sales were pretty good and our market share was higher for the second month in a row.” Taurus deliveries helped ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Ford Mum on Q2 Plan; Lower Production Expected" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642