Ford Motor Co. names Phil Martens vice president-product creation, North America. He replaces Chris Theodore in the position. Theodore is moving to the newly created slot of vice president-advanced product creation. Martens, who was named vice president-vehicle product development and engineering for Ford only a month ago, will be responsible for the design, engineering and development of vehicles from Ford’s North American brands – Ford, Lincoln and Mercury. Earlier, Martens headed up ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Ford Names Martens Head of Product Creation" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: firstname.lastname@example.org or phone: (248) 799-2642