Ford Motor Co. CEO Alan Mulally says all the company’s cars and cross/utility vehicles will be offered with 4-cyl. engines by 2013 and hints the auto maker may be adding head-up display technology to its portfolio. Mulally makes his remarks at the 55th annual meeting of Ford shareholders today in Wilmington, DE. For the ’09 model year, 41% of Ford, Lincoln and Mercury cars and CUVs were built with 4-cyl. engines for the U.S. market, according to Ward’s data. The new revelation signals ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Ford to Offer 4-Cyl. Engines in All Cars, CUVs by 2013" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: firstname.lastname@example.org or phone: (248) 799-2642