Ford Motor Corp. of New Zealand says its Ford Focus will have an entry-level price of NZ$26,990 ($15,000) when it is released in the country next month. The sports enhanced ST170 will carry a sub-NZ$40,000 ($22,000) price when it is released in late May. Brand Manager Barbara Paley says there are about 15,000 vehicles sold in New Zealand’s C-segment annually, and Ford is aiming to claim a 10% share of the segment. Ford also says the new Mondeo, the Ghia V-6, is scheduled to go on sale ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Ford to Offer Ford Focus in New Zealand" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: firstname.lastname@example.org or phone: (248) 799-2642