Ford Motor Co. ups the stakes in the fullsize pickup segment with the introduction of the ‚ÄúTough Box,‚ÄĚ a covered box integrated within the truck bed and accessed via an additional door on either side of the truck. The 5.5-ft. (1.7-m) box will be available via dealer order on ‚Äô07 F-150 pickups with a regular or super cab, a Ford spokesman confirms. There currently are no plans to offer the option on the F-Series Super Duty. The spokesman says trucks will be modified at Ford‚Äôs Kansas City ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Ford to Offer ‚ÄėTough Box‚Äô on F-150" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: firstname.lastname@example.org or phone: (248) 799-2642