Ford Motor Co. will begin selling a V-8, rear-wheel-drive conversion kit for the Ford Focus next year.Set to hit the market in the second-half of 2004, the kit will cost about $5,000. Ford unveiled Focus RS8 concept at SEMA. Ford rolled out the RS8 at the recent Specialty Equipment Market Assn. show in Las Vegas. Based on the European Focus RS, it featured RWD and packed the “Cammer” V-8 engine Ford also will offer for sale separately through aftermarket channels. A Ford ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Ford to Offer V-8 Conversion Kits for Focus" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: firstname.lastname@example.org or phone: (248) 799-2642