Ford Motor Co. says it will waive up to eight months of current lease payments on four of its hottest selling models to entice people into buying or leasing a new Ford vehicle. The “Red Carpet Lease Early Bird Program” runs until the end of February and will allow those leasing Windstar, Ranger, Taurus and Focus models to get out of leases expiring between March 1 and the end of August. Meanwhile, General Motors Corp. raises cash-back offers on its Chevrolet Trailblazer EXT and GMC Envoy ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Ford Offering to Waive Lease Payments on Hot Models" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642