DEARBORN, MI – The Transit Connect is the only version of Ford Motor Co.’s line of European commercial vans that will be exported to the U.S., a high-ranking executive of the auto maker’s Turkish subsidiary says. Earlier this month, Ford announced it would bring the compact commercial van to North America in mid-2009. The Transit Connect is part of a family of commercial vans Ford offers across Europe that have helped boost the auto maker’s share of the light-and medium-duty ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Ford Otosan Expanding Turkish Capacity for U.S.-Bound Transit Connect" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642