Achieving competitive costs and right-sizing capacity for the North American market are keys to Ford Motor Co.’s return to profitability in the near future, a top executive says. Dubbed “Way Forward” when it was announced in January, the auto maker’s reorganization plan is designed to allow Ford to bring higher quality, value-priced vehicles to market quicker than ever before. And manufacturing efficiency will be essential to achieving those goals, Dave Szczupak, Ford group vice ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Ford Outlines Manufacturing Goals" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642