Ford Motor Co. is at the mid-point of revamping its aftermarket-parts delivery system. The Daily Parts Advantage (DPA) is the result of a collaborative effort between Ford Customer Service Div. (FCSD) and Schneider Logistics to help the auto maker and dealers manage their parts inventory more efficiently. The goal is to minimize inventory costs, increase margins and reduce delivery volatility. The early returns are impressive. Dealer backorder lines have decreased 22% ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Ford Overhauls Parts Delivery System" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: firstname.lastname@example.org or phone: (248) 799-2642