Ford Motor Co. of Australia Ltd. says it will import more models from Europe due to a shift in consumer preference toward smaller, more fuel-efficient vehicles. “The market has changed fundamentally and, in our view, it has changed permanently,” Ford Australia CEO Tom Gorman says in a Sky News TV interview. “We’re bringing more important products into this country,” he says. “(We are) in the segments where our customers want us to be, and that’s the simple reason we think we can turn ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Ford Oz to Import More European Small Cars" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: firstname.lastname@example.org or phone: (248) 799-2642