Ford Motor Co. of Australia Ltd. says it will build its last Falcon wagon in June and replace it with an imported, fuel-efficient diesel Mondeo wagon in the third quarter. The auto maker says the locally built Falcon wagon has fulfilled a unique and important role in Australia, but the iconic model will be retired just short of its 50th birthday. “After a lot of detailed review and focus-group discussions with our customers, we've come to the conclusion it's time to retire the Falcon ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Ford Oz to Replace Falcon Wagon With Diesel Mondeo" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642