Ford Motor Co. of Australia Ltd. is looking to resume production by Aug. 30 after the Australian Industrial Relations Commission grants a 1-week suspension of bargaining for one of the auto maker’s strike-bound parts suppliers. Ford last week laid off 1,850 assembly line and engine workers after a strike by more than 200 workers from plastic-parts supplier Venture Industries Australia Pty. Ltd. over a row about A$25 million ($21 million) in layoff entitlements. Ford uses a wide range of ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Ford Oz Resumes Plant Operations After Union Strike Suspended" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642