Ford Motor Co. of Australia Ltd. denies media speculation it is reviewing production of the Falcon sedan and Territory cross/utility vehicle. The speculation arose after Ford Australia President Tom Gorman said in a news conference the decision to build the Focus small car in Australia from 2011 gives the auto maker the opportunity to walk away from less-profitable segments. “I can guarantee you that neither (the) Falcon nor Territory is under any threat,” a Ford Australia spokesman ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Ford Oz Says Falcon, Territory Under No Threat" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642