Ford Motor Co. of Australia Ltd. says there will be no early launch for the new Falcon –even though the model is ahead of its development schedule and sales of the current-generation sedan are falling. The new Falcon is not due for release until the first half of next year. “(The) Falcon will continue to be a challenge in our final year of BF Mark II,” Ford Australia President Tom Gorman tells reporters at a news briefing. A 2,304-unit drop in Falcon sales in the year’s first two ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Ford Oz Says No Change to Launch Date for New Falcon" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642