Partners Ford Motor Co., Mazda Motor Corp. and Chang’an Motor Corp. officially open their new 160,000-unit-capacity car plant in Nanjing, China. The facility, the second JV plant for the trio, will begin assembling the Mazda2 in October and add production of a small Ford car into the mix next year, the China Daily reports. Chang’an, China’s fourth largest automotive group, owns 50% of the JV, known as Chang’an Ford Mazda Automobile Corp. Ford controls 25% and Mazda holds 15%. Annual ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Ford, Partners Launch Second China Assembly Plant" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642