Ford Motor Co.’s days of relying on profit-heavy trucks and SUVs officially are over, as the auto maker’s passenger-car lineup accounted for 62% of its April sales. “This is a number that really shocked me,” says Jim Farley, group vice president-marketing and communications. “Changing mix probably was the biggest theme in April.” For the month, Ford deliveries totaled 196,313. That’s an 18.2% decline compared with year-ago, according to Ward’s data, which is adjusted for selling days – ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Ford Passenger-Car Sales Double Trucks, SUVs in April" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642