Ford Performance Vehicles Pty. Ltd. says the newly released F6X is the most powerful 6-cyl. SUV on the Australian market. Powered by a high-performance 4.0L engine, the F6X produces 362 hp and lb.-ft. (550 Nm) of torque, figures that are unmatched by any local or imported luxury 6-cyl. SUV, FPV says. "Building on the successful Territory Ghia Turbo platform, FPV has delivered a vehicle that will appeal to those drivers who want a competitively priced, Australian produced high-performance ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Ford Performance Vehicles Launches F6X in Oz" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642