Ford Performance Vehicles Pty. Ltd. launches the first supercharged GT in the 43-year history of the Australian performance nameplate. FPV’s high-tech, all-new, supercharged 5.0L V-8 engine produces 449 hp and 420 lb.-ft. (570 Nm) of torque and is standard across the GT, GT-P and GT E models. The auto maker says it is the most-powerful GT in the history of Ford Motor Co.’s most- famous Australian-made model. The sporty new GT and GT-P feature distinctive new body graphics, including a ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Ford Performance Vehicles Rolls Out Supercharged GT" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: firstname.lastname@example.org or phone: (248) 799-2642