Ford Motor Co. currently is working on a longer version of its Expedition SUV with the goal of outstretching the 219.3-in. (557-cm) Chevrolet Suburban, sources tell Ward’s. The vehicle could bow as early as 2006, but likely will not be ready for the ’06 model year, sources say. Ford plans a longer Expedition. The Expedition is due to be redesigned for ’07, but it is unclear whether there will be a long-wheelbase version in addition to a regular-length Expedition, or whether the ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Ford Planning to Outstretch Suburban With Expedition" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: firstname.lastname@example.org or phone: (248) 799-2642