Ford Motor Co. foresees more than environmental benefits to recycling. The automaker, which has entered the reclamation business via purchase of a vehicle recycling operation in Tampa, FL, believes the sector could generate annual revenues of $1 billion or more. Ford also sees the move to recycling as a way of becoming more consumer focused by way of closer relationships with its customers further into the ownership cycle. In the near-term, the Tampa facility will continue to disassemble ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Ford Plans Major Entry into Vehicle Recycling" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: firstname.lastname@example.org or phone: (248) 799-2642