Ford Motor Co. postpones production cuts announced in January as part of its turnaround strategy. The delay, brought on by favorable economic signs, saves more than 300 jobs. Production cuts at the Chicago and Atlanta facilities, scheduled for March, have been postponed. Ford’s Wayne, MI, Focus factory dodges a line-speed reduction set for May, and production cuts also have been delayed at the auto maker’s St. Thomas and Oakville plants in Ontario, and its Louisville, KY, ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Ford Postpones Production Cuts" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642