VIENNA – Ford Motor Co. is postponing start of production of a new model at its Ford Romania S.A. plant in Craiova, Romania, because of the global economic crisis. Ford took a majority share in the facility in March 2008 and launched assembly of its new Transit Connect commercial van in September 2009. The factory formerly belonged to the now-defunct Daewoo Automobile Romania SA. According to the original privatization contract signed with the Romanian government, production of a ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Ford Postpones Production of New Small Car in Romania" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642