Ford Motor Co. says it lost $5.8 billion in the third-quarter, or $3.08 per share, which includes charges accrued from the ongoing Way Forward North American restructuring strategy. That compares with a $284 million loss in third-quarter 2005, and the results mark Ford’s eighth quarterly loss in the past nine quarters. Excluding special items, Ford’s third-quarter loss was $1.2 billion, up from $191 million prior-year. Special items include $861 million for worker-separation expenses and ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Ford Posts $5.8 Billion Q3 Loss" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642