Ford Motor Co. surprises on two fronts by posting an unexpected second-quarter profit of $750 million and revealing the sale of its Land Rover and Jaguar Cars divisions is “probable.” “We’ve said in the past we’re assessing our options (regarding the sale of Jaguar and Land Rover) and we’ve retained advisors,” says Ford President and CEO Alan Mulally. “We’ve been in contact with a number of interested parties and we’re exploring the sale with parties that expressed interest. It’s ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Ford Posts Q2 Profit; Says Jaguar-Land Rover Sale Likely" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: firstname.lastname@example.org or phone: (248) 799-2642