In the largest financial blow in its 103-year history, Ford Motor Co. posts a full-year net loss of $12.7 billion, or $6.79 per share, for 2006 on revenue of $160.1 billion. In the fourth quarter, Ford recorded a net loss of $5.8 billion, or $3.05 a share. Ford’s 2006 full-year after-tax loss from continuing operations totaled $2.8 billion, or $1.50 a share. Ford Fourth Quarter Financial Results 2006 2005 % Chg. Sales $40,300 $46,300 -13.0 Net Income ($5,758) ($5,684) -1.3 ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Ford Posts Staggering $12.7 Billion Loss in 2006" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: firstname.lastname@example.org or phone: (248) 799-2642