Well before Ford Motor Co. CEO Alan Mulally initiated his “One Ford” strategy, which calls for all divisions to operate on a collaborative global basis, work was under way to merge powertrain operations, a top executive says. “We’re lucky we started on a global journey long before ‘One Ford,’” Barb Samardzich, vice president-global powertrain engineering, says in an interview with Ward’s. “(We looked) at where the hub of technology and expertise was (globally); who is more vested in it; ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Ford Powertrain Operations Globally Aligned in Time for Market Shift" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642