Ford Motor Co. will step up its planned rollout of hybrid-electric vehicles, launch a new flexible-fuel vehicle campaign and focus on making its cars and trucks safer as part of a rejuvenation effort spearheaded by Chairman and CEO Bill Ford. Speaking to employees at the Ford Scientific Research Laboratory in Dearborn, MI, officially re-christened today as the Ford Research and Innovation Center to reflect the company‚Äôs new focus, Bill Ford called on workers to ‚Äúpush those (new) ideas up ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Ford Promises More Hybrids as Part of ‚ÄėInnovation‚Äô Strategy" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642