Ford Motor Co. will step up its planned rollout of hybrid-electric vehicles, launch a new flexible-fuel vehicle campaign and focus on making its cars and trucks safer as part of a rejuvenation effort spearheaded by Chairman and CEO Bill Ford. Speaking to employees at the Ford Scientific Research Laboratory in Dearborn, MI, officially re-christened today as the Ford Research and Innovation Center to reflect the companyâ€™s new focus, Bill Ford called on workers to â€œpush those (new) ideas up ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Ford Promises More Hybrids as Part of â€˜Innovationâ€™ Strategy" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642