Ford Motor Co. is pushing back the launch of its redesigned F-Series Super Duty pickup to January. The Super Duty lineup, consisting of the F-250, F-350, F-450 and F-550 models, was expected to roll out in the fourth quarter of this year. “We had a major upgrade for the powertrain in the 2002 calendar year, we had a major facelift and new powertrains last year and we have basically an all-new truck coming next year (as an ’07 model),” Phil Martens, former Ford vice president-product ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Ford Pushes Back Super Duty Launch" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642