PARIS – Ford Motor Co. has added France to the list of European countries where it is promoting flex-fuel cars that can burn E85 fuel, which is 85% ethanol and 15% gasoline. Eric Saint Frison, president of Ford France, promises to sell 300 flex-fuel E85 Ford Focus sold in France. Focus and C-Max cars to French fleets in December, even though there is not a single source of the fuel yet in the country. "It is the problem of the chicken and the egg," says Saint Frison. "We could ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Ford Pushes Flex-Fuel in France" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: firstname.lastname@example.org or phone: (248) 799-2642