On the heels of a better-than-expected first-quarter financial report, Ford Motor Co. is tweaking its second-quarter production plan for North America. Total output for the quarter of 1,171,000 units virtually was unchanged from that of the prior plan’s 1,171,200 scheduled assemblies, but some output was moved to June from April and May. As a result, Ford now expects to complete 389,000 cars this month instead of the planned 395,000 and May is scheduled at 408,900 vs. the 416,500 ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Ford Q2 Steady; June Increased" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: firstname.lastname@example.org or phone: (248) 799-2642