Ford Motor Co. made progress in Consumer Reports magazine’s Annual Car Reliability Survey, but there still is work to be done, Bennie Fowler, vice president-Global Quality and Advanced and Manufacturing Engineering, says. In the report released last week, Ford scored an average of 64 out of 100 in customer satisfaction and bested cross-town rivals Chrysler Group and General Motors Corp. with 51 and 57, respectively. “I think changing (negative) public perception is one of our key ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Ford Quality VP Cites Progress in Latest CR Survey" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642