Ford Motor Co. is calling back 417,037 ’00-’01 Windstar minivans to fix a potential wiring problem in the right rear passenger compartment that could cause a fire. Dirt or water could collect in a gap in the compartment, causing a short circuit in an electrical connector. Ford dealers will plug the gap for free.
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Ford Recalls Windstar for Wiring" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642