Ford Motor Co. informed dealers this month that it needs to call back F-Super Duty pickups in order to replace certain Goodyear tires with inadequate load ratings. A Ford spokesman confirms the recall. In a letter, Ford tells dealers to stop selling F-250 and F-350 King Ranch and Lariat models with Goodyear Wrangler AT/S LT275-65R-18 size tires on vehicles built between mid-January and May of 2004 in Kentucky. The tires are intended for light-duty loads and could deflate rapidly. Ford ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Ford Recalls Wrong Super Duty Tires" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: firstname.lastname@example.org or phone: (248) 799-2642