Ford Motor Co. will take the wraps off its ’03 Ka small car at the Paris motor show this week. The Ka’s first revision in its 6-year history includes new powertrains and two new models: the Streetka and Sportka. Bill Ford Jr. and Ford Streetka The Ka features two versions of the new Duratec in-line 4-cyl. 1.3L 8V engine, which produces peak outputs of 68 hp at 5,500 rpm or 59 hp at 5,500 rpm. The engine choices will be limited in select markets. The Duratec has been developed ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Ford Reveals New Ka" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: firstname.lastname@example.org or phone: (248) 799-2642