Ford had a few pundits and competitors scratching their heads earlier this year when it pulled the covers back on its new C-Max multipurpose vehicle (MPV) in Geneva. The C-Max, the first product off an all-new platform that also will spawn the next-generation Focus, new Mazda3 and replacements for Volvo’s entry-level S40/V40, is Ford’s long-awaited answer to Europe’s hottest market segment, small car-based vans. Ford’s stylish C-Max MPV. But the new C-Max appeared to be missing ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Ford Rolls Dice With C-Max in Europe" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: firstname.lastname@example.org or phone: (248) 799-2642