For the first time in 16 years, Ford Motor Co. is introducing a redesigned E-Series cargo van. The ’08 E-Series, which features a new front fascia inspired by the F-Series Super Duty, also gets a revised steering system and upgraded brakes and front and rear suspensions, which improve driving dynamics, Ford says. Making the E-Series easier to drive is a key selling factor in the utility van segment, a Ford spokesman says. “The biggest concern (of fleet customers) is how to find safer ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Ford Rolls Out Redesigned E-Series Van" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642