For those who miss their childhood mode of transport, the Big Wheel, Lincoln Div.'s latest concept car has a grownup substitute. The 20-in. wheels and the 245/45/ZR20 Goodyear F1 tires that adorn the 4-door sedan, which will debut at the North American International Auto Show in Detroit next month, look like something the vehicle outgrew, much like a puppy with paws that are popping faster than its body. Upscale wheel design for concept sedan. Even better, the wheels are ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Ford Rolls Out Wheel Deal for Auto Show Concept" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642