DEARBORN, MI â€“ Much like the characters on televisionâ€™s CSI: Crime Scene Investigation, a group of Ford Motor Co. researchers work to unravel mysteries using cutting-edge technology and years of experience. Tucked away in a non-descript 66,000-sq.-ft. (6,131-sq.-m) building here is the Central Lab, a department that originated at Fordâ€™s Rouge facility in the 1940s. The role of Central Lab is to solve problems others cannot, ranging from issues arising during the development of new ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Fordâ€™s Central Lab Team Tackles Tough Problems" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642