Ford Motor Co. has sold 38,000 vehicles in China in 2004 as of July 28, doubling its sales tally for all of 2003 and putting the auto maker on pace to reach its target of 65,000 units this year, a spokesman says. The total for the year includes 20,000 Mondeos and 14,000 Fiestas sold through June, the spokesman says. Ford reports its sales progress on the same day the 50,000th Ford vehicle rolls off the assembly line at the Changan Ford Automobile Corp. Ltd. joint manufacturing venture ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Fordâ€™s China Sales on Track; 50,000th Vehicle Built" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: firstname.lastname@example.org or phone: (248) 799-2642