FRANKFURT â€“ The fate of Ingeni, Ford Motor Co.â€™s design studio in Europe should be made clear by year-end, says Chris Bird, Ford of Europe design director. The unusual creativity center â€“ its designers work and share ideas on everything from furniture to training shoes to sunglasses â€“ already is proving itself successful in terms of building up a different kind of awareness for the design department, says Bird in an interview here. But its current status is â€śawaiting a next-stage ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Fordâ€™s Ingeni Studio Fate Uncertain" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642